Dive Deeper into Analytics and Trends
Wednesday 14 November, 10am PST
One of the areas we’ve been exploring in recent months is how can we attract more return participants, as well as reach new audiences for the retreats and workshops on offer at the many different holistic centers. If we want to expand our reach and deepen our impact in the world there are various considerations.
In this webinar we’ll explore:
- What drives the different participant return rates at various centers?
- What are the strategies that increase return participants?
- What does the data tell us about how can we implement these strategies most effectively?
Cancellation times frames are an important consideration for programming, booking and marketing teams. These need to be framed in a way that allow centers to set pricing in the best cancellation policy to detract from cancellation.
In preparation for the call, and based on the experience of your center, we invite you to consider the following questions:
- Are people that are registering early canceling more frequently?
- If this is the case, how would this affect early bird offers?
- What are cancellation rates industry-wide?
- Does your center offer early bird rates? What do you notice?
Each webinar invites personal experience from participants on the call. It’s an opportunity to learn for example about what Hollyhock does, Breitenbush Hot Springs, the Findhorn Foundation or Mount Madonna. What can we learn from each other and trial for the first time, or decide not to do at all!
What aims do you set for your center in relation to customer retention?
Once a year, more than once a year, a percentage of your centers total registration?
Is there an increase in customer retention? Are people coming back?
How do you harvest feedback from participants and be agile in response?
During the call we’ll explore trends over the two year period 2016-2018 in the spirit of mutual learning.