It’s been an amazing year of growth and connection for the Holistic Centers Network. We aim to expand our reach and deepen our impact in 2019. To help us thrive in this direction, we invite you to make a donation in December, which will be matched up to $2,500.
“The Centers’ Gathering gave me a much deeper understanding of the reason why we do what we do. That has re-energized me and re-charged me. The world would be a very different place if we were not in it. We have a choice every day to do what we do. I am grateful everyone here chooses to do what we do.”
Terence Gilbey, General Manager and CEO of Esalen Institute, attending his first Gathering.
By HCN raising $5,000 by December 31, we can reach out to more centers and develop the resources available to the peer to peer learning community, such as webinars, podcasts and e-books.
This has been a significant year for HCN. Building on our 35 year history we have matured into a non-profit social benefit organization based in Oregon, USA and celebrate these achievements in 2018:
- Expanded attendance at this year’s annual gathering by 50%
- Offered 11 full and partial scholarships to the 2018 Gathering hosted by Omega, in New York
- Launched the Membership Program – met and exceeded membership goal for 2018
- Visited Damanhur in Italy, ZEGG in Germany, Menla in New York, Kripalu in Mass. and Kashi Interfaith Community in Florida
- Hosted a Chinese group at Findhorn in Scotland
- Participated in the Global Ecovillage Network Conference in Estonia
- Participated in the Creating Sacred Space for Transformation inaugural meeting of a three year pilot project hosted by the Fetzer Institute in Michigan
- Offered monthly enrichment webinars to registered members
- Co-hosted and participated in the first Holistic Wellness International Forum in Beijing, China
- Expanded participation in the 2019 Gathering hosted by Hollyhock, BC, Canada by a further 30% to meet the interest both locally and internationally
Help the network continue to grow and thrive by making a gift today. The Holistic Centers Network (HCN) and Centers Gathering are the primary initiatives of the Breitenbush Eco Fund, our 501(c)(3) non-profit, federally registered charity in the US #93-1267755. All donations are tax-deductible as permissible by law.
Thank you for helping HCN to serve its mission in the world – to provide creative networking
opportunities that strengthen communication, connection and collaboration among holistic
centers worldwide – towards a more conscious, loving and sustainable future.