Naramata Centre is a place where you will find an inclusive, welcoming space to reconnect in mind, body and spirit. Our spectacular campus stretches over 23 acres and is a mix of cabins, campground, program and administrative spaces. In the summer, participants stay on site for a week, participate in a variety of community experiences and programs and enjoy being in this beautiful area. In the non-summer months, people participate in smaller retreats and workshops.
We are seeking a Program Manager to join our Community Life Team. This position is key to the effective delivery of our mission – Inspiring individual and collective transformation in a safe, inclusive, sacred space.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Develop programs which speak to our mission, vision and values
- Oversee the Community Life team – who co-creates community for our participants
- Develop multi-year program growth plan;
- Develop the framework for recruiting and retaining diverse and experienced Program
- Act as a liaison to the Program Leaders
- Develop and oversee the program budget
Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Program delivery models
- Strong communication skills
- Strong initiative and judgement
- Detail oriented, consistent and organized
- Flexible to changing situations
- Willing and able to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Supportive of the Naramata Centre Society vision, mission and values
For a more detailed job description, please click here.
The Centre offers a competitive salary, free program offering and some work flexibility. On-site
housing can also be available for this role.
Please send your resume and a cover letter (max. 200 words) in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org Recruiting is open until filled.