Infinity Foundation is in Highland Park, IL, a suburb of Chicago. Founded in 1997, it is the premiere holistic educational center in the Midwest. Infinity is a volunteer run organization with a few paid positions.
In March 2020, when COVID-19 occurred, all of Infinity’s classes were offered on Zoom. When the pandemic is over, and people can meet again live at its center, Infinity will continue to offer some courses on Zoom. An opportunity exists to join the team as Course Developer.
Infinity Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) nonsectarian educational organization dedicated to assisting in the evolvement of human expression through its offerings of classes, workshops, retreats, conferences, and services. Holistic studies are provided to promote healing and foster learning for body-mind-spirit integration in personal, professional, and spiritual growth and development. Infinity Foundation creates a sense of community for raising individual, professional, and global consciousness with joy, loving support, and inner wisdom. It honors diversity, inclusion, equality, unity, dialogue, acceptance, and mutual respect.
Infinity Foundation Course Developer
The Course Developer plans each course for each trimester. Approximately 80 courses are offered each trimester in a variety of areas, promoted through a printed course guide and digital media. The candidate has programming experience and is competent to do the following:
- Enjoys working independently – is a self-starter – creative – visionary – thinks outside of the box
- Focused – committed to excellence – highly organized
- Plan which courses are offered
- Program innovative, cutting-edge courses, trainings, and special events
- Is very familiar with “new age,” metaphysical, holistic wellness, and personal and spiritual growth industry topics, facilitators, and bestsellers
- Can build transformational, self-development courses based on current trending topics
- Contact potential faculty members and a certain number of bestselling authors for each trimester
- Review resumes and accept or reject them
- Do an informal interview with new faculty and topically for returning faculty
- Program approximately 80 courses per trimester
- Find recipient for the Infinity Foundation Spirit Award for the annual Gala
- Schedule times, dates, and prices for each course
- Negotiate contractual price spilt between Infinity and faculty
- Is a strong communicator who can build rapport and relationships with faculty
- Email faculty course information for course guide and review it before sending it to the course guide editor
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Can commit to designated time span to complete programming each trimester
- Hold a Zoom faculty meeting once a trimester
This part-time position can be done remotely and is like a seasonal position inasmuch as it is done three times a year. Time to complete programming can be done with flexibility occurring to candidate’s preference. This is one of the most important positions in the organization. Infinity’s course offerings provide a platform to improve lives and uplift humanity.
Experienced, highly qualified candidates please email Infinity with a cover letter and resume to;
Infinity@InfinityFound.org or mail it to Nancy Grace Marder, Executive Director
Infinity Foundation, 1280 Old Skokie Road, Highland Park, IL 60035