Naramata Centre is a place where people find an inclusive, welcoming space to reconnect in mind, body and spirit and is seeking a Program Assistant to join our collaborative creative team. Situated on 23 acres of land on the east shore of Lake Okanagan, the Centre inspires individuals and groups from many paths and walks of life as a place for learning, sharing, contemplation, personal growth and spiritual renewal.
This position is responsible for assisting the Program Manager in curating and delivering contemporary online and in-person programming in art, movement, and conversation intended to inspire individual and collective transformation.
The Program Assistant is a part-time position with flexible hours.
Key areas of responsibilities are:
- Collect program information and track administrative details
- Draft and track contracts
- Draft program registration pages
- Compile, evaluate and report program feedback
- Collect, track, manage, and analyze stats and create reports
- Provide technical support for online participants
- Assist presenters and participants with program information
- Research thought leaders and topics for virtual and in-person programming
- Support marketing team and program leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data-driven mindset
- Spreadsheets are your favourite tool
- Technologically inclined (Platforms used are Google suite, Slack, Monday, Retreat Guru, Squarespace, Zoom, Constant Contact, Zapier)
- Ability to organize, set priorities, and manage multiple tasks on tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Critical thinker with a desire to go beyond requested tasks
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Participant service focused
- Solution-focused positive attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Able to complete work and respond to requests/queries promptly
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Prepared to challenge the status quo’ with an active interest in innovating how we work
Naramata Centre is a dynamic and evolving organization that offers considerable opportunity for growth and the ability to be involved in creating an exciting and dynamic place where people are valued and great community is experienced. For a more detailed job description, please click here.
The Centre offers a competitive salary, free program offering and some work flexibility. Please send your application in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will stay open until filled.