The Findhorn Foundation is part of a 58 year old spiritual community where it runs courses based on the three foundational principles of Inner Listening, Co-creation with the intelligence of nature and Work as love in action. Despite its small size and remote location it has had a global impact, creating a space where tens of thousands of people have had their lives transformed and gone on to be influencers for good across the world.
As the Foundation goes through its process of radical transformation in response to the challenges brought about by the COVID pandemic, the HR function has commenced its own transformation as we update our policies, procedures and contracts.
We are looking for a creative and detail focused person to be part of this process, keeping our vital functions running amidst change and restructuring, whilst also supporting the development of the department.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- Good working knowledge of IT systems and software e.g. Gmail, GSuite, wordprocessing, spreadsheets, Zoom etc.
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) or databases.
- Experience working as an administrator.
- CIPD qualification or demonstrable experience in an HR (or People) role.
- Working knowledge of the Findhorn Foundation.
- Knowledge/experience of UK Employment law.
- Experience with administrating VISAs and working with the Home Office.
- Understanding of GDPR.
- Good organisational, planning and administrative ability with attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Discretion and understanding of the need for confidentiality.
- An aptitude for and interest in establishing/ maintaining effective systems and practices.
- Commitment to CPD to enhance knowledge of professional HR practices and employment law.
- Analytical and able to use own initiative and to resolve problems/ issues effectively.
- Demonstrably supportive and empathetic nature.
- Committed to equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Aligned with the spiritual impulse and principles of the Findhorn Foundation.
Full time, 35h/week
To download the Job Description, please click here.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter of no more than two pages indicating how you fit the requirements to Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org