Amplify Voices of the Global Majority is a free online series starting
February 10th on Thursdays through April 7th.
What is Amplify Voices of the Global Majority? Centering Indigenous Wisdom, Community Care and Collective Liberation, we have joined forces with changemakers around the globe who work to dismantle inequity and harm, steward the planet, prioritize collective wellness, and stress interdependent liberation. Our incredible line-up includes adrienne maree brown and Mia Herndon, Millana Snow and Lauren Ash, Hawah Kasat and Abdul Muhammed, Yoli Maya Yeh and Aja Shah, Seher Sikander and Eniafe Isis Adewale, Shawn Stevens and Shannon Chada, and Raudhah Rahman and Mia Park.
This free series will explore the following topics:
- Indigenous perspectives on community, culture, and nature
- The importance and urgency of climate action
- How to cultivate an inner and outer awareness for personal and collective liberation
- How the right relationship to the planet and one another fosters healing
- How to harness the power of the Spring Equinox
- How to live with a worldview of inter-being, not division and separation
- Healing through Indigenous yoga.
You can register for these programs through our website at anytime. You did not need to be present at the event to access the recordings. Link to webpage and registration here.
This series was made possible by the generous support of Kripalu’s donor community.